Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Tin Foil Dress








Hi Guys, I'd like to share one of my college assignment I had to create and design a piece out of recycled materials. As you can see I used tin foil, a black bin bag and lots of black duck. tape!. My inspiration when designing The Tin Foil dress came from my love of all things girly, hence the tutu skirt and bow!. To add a little edge to the design I was inspired by the Black Swan. When it came to the photography I wanted it to feel very industrial & moody. To complete the look I styled the piece with my trusty Jeffery Campbell spiked litas and sliver accessories from Penny's/Primark.

 

Model : Jenny Wren
Photographer: Madel Salazar
Designer / stylist Eve Landers 

1 comment:

  1. That is rad! I wish I was back in school and could do cool assignments like that!

    ReplyDelete