Wednesday 4 April 2012

Yves Saint Laurent ... Splurge!

Good afternoon my lovelies hope you all are well & enjoying the much needed Easter break.


These beauties have to be my favourite shoes ever! , when I saw them I knew I had to have them .
I did allot of research before I bought and leopard print was something I was looking for as believe it or not !! I had none in my wardrobe.
These Yves Saint Laurent shoes are just stunning , beautiful pony skin material so soft to the touch. With 6 inch suade heel that would SO give Victoria Beckham a run for her money and truthfully very comfortable to wear but take some time to break in. These babies retailed  @  over 700 euro (crazy money I know sure) on the YSL online site but I bought them in Portobello in Galway which where 500 euro but lucky me payed 350euro so worth it .
I have an occation coming up so they will be fab with a beautiful cream dress I bought recently.

Pictures do not so them justice!

                                                      Beautiful stitching and gold logo


                                                                Close up of shoe material

                                                                        <3



                                                     This  image taken for YSL website
































2 comments:

  1. Amazinggggg shoes! So jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thank you hun :)

    will make sure to check out your blog!

    love

    Eve x

    ReplyDelete