Thursday 26 April 2012

Olivia Rubin Stylist Pick - Red Rouge Evie


Hi gals , Quick update this week I have finished my college course until next September ,which means I will have more time to dedicate to my blog .I have big plans to come which I will reveal very soon. But for now  I will tell you the fun stuff, I recently entered a facebook competition fro Olivia Rubin who if you haven't heard of  her is a British designer who is famous for her quirky individual print, and has just recently this month launch her affordable S/S 2012 to the high street  Sadly I didn’t win but I created 2 looks I would style with this very cool top.
I adore this beautiful Sardinia top so much I wanted to do a visual lookbook of how I would style this ultra fab piece


 I would wear Sardinia with beautiful dark denim Red valentino skinny jeans, my marc Jacobs strawberry bag with either brown boots or sandals to give a casual yet elegant chic look. 50s pin up make up and cream sunglasses to compliment this stunning piece … Ooh la la I can just picture it know!
Love the Peter Pan collar leather look! Its fab would also look great with a cream, ivory maxi skirt and black wedges + chucky gold bangles. The floral red print is stunning, beautiful tailoring
ololol.pptBelow are a few of the pieces I talk about! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment