Wednesday 4 April 2012

My Lookbook For Bastyan

Here is a detail description of a look book I did for Bastyan, if your are unfamiliar with the label there is a link below;
 http://www.bastyan.co.uk/about-us/content/fcp-content

 Below is a link to the Lookbook:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/13EowbPEUY5VkZWLT4k6Y47ZvOUTFB2PHCUB4mUEjRVA/edit#slide=id.p3


This is how I wbould style the Bastan  Hobo Bag into my wardrobe.

 I love Bastyan spring / summer collection this season. Beautiful key pieces andtailoring in every piece. I would style this beautiful silk ivory blouse with amazing gold trim to the sides with a 50’s style polka dot skirt with layers ofdelicious lace tulle. Accessories wish I would pair with nude pumps to long gae the silhouette, also adding cream sunglasses to the retro look and gold triangular earrings with I am loving at the moment from topshop, giving a very playful look, and not to forget the mus tlust after bag of the season The Hobo Bag .
Foe the second look  Iadore this elegant black number, a twist on the classic LBD and a little nodto the modern Audrey Hepburn. I would style this LBD with a Bastyan snake skineffect skinny belt with this structured & edgy Bastyan benoite biker jacket,crafted from angora wool blend, to keep you warm and cosy. Accessories I would put the beautiful YSL leopard print shoes with this as the heel is beautifully crafted to give an ultra sexy look and bright red lipstick to make all the boyswink..... lol. To complete my look I would style with the luxurious Hobo handbag with has beautiful textured feel with gold metal detailing and faux python piping andhandle.  Iwould love to be the very lucky winner of this amazing piece as I truly adore Ms Tonia Bastyan collection each season. As a fashion student myself it would be thehigh light of my year no skip that life to win the beautiful bag as I have been lusting after for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment