Thursday 5 April 2012

My Favourite spring / summer 12 jewellery


Now that summer is finally here, it was time to raid into my jewellery box.
One of my Favourite bargains I found on the high street was this stunning two tone turquoise gold chain with diamantes. It really is a statement piece, I love wearing it and it helps that its my favourite colour. I found this piece in Warehouse it was 46 euro but I bought for the student friendly price of FIVE euro!! 
                                                More then 90% off. 










My second favourite piece is the beautiful multi coloured chunky bracelet.
IM SOO IN LOVE with it the colors are just so vibrate, I haven’t worn it yet but I have a feeling it will be a show stopper. I bought it a little vintage shop hidden away in the back of shop street in Galway, near where I go to college. It is 20 euro. I will treasure it forever its one of those pieces if I ever lost it I would die, its so me this bracelet.






6 comments:

  1. Such great pieces, really brighten up a simple outfit ! I love turquoise jewellery for summer especially paired with a fresh white.You have got some great post already and I love those YSL Leopard babies, I am so jealous !! Can't wait to read more from you.
    Love dani xxx
    www.huntinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun your so welcome for the comments on youtube I meant every word. I have followed your blog. Love the jewelery xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jewelry! The necklace is a dream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these look amazing!
    so colorful and cute! :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies on your wonderful feedback, means so much to me <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this statement jewellery! That necklace was some bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete