Wednesday 4 April 2012

Kim Kardashion inspired Look

Last Augest I had my Debs to some of you who dont live in Ireland Prom.I wore this beautiful navy blue fish tail gown  ( not even knowing at the time that Kim .K) had worn it months back to the Grammys . I love it , its was ( for me ) expensive retailing at 350 euro, but one of the best things it can be worn as a to the knee dress ! Yes you heard right!...as it can be easly take up if, I was to bring to a dress maker.But dont think I will as its the only dress I worn full length. see pics below and video of me before I went to my Debs. p,s Had a epic night! :D

                                                             Kim & Eva  @ awards


                                 Smokey eye  - make up inspired by Kim Kardashion






No comments:

Post a Comment